- a sentence, phrase or word which asks for information, that asks for a reply or response
- a subject/topic under consideration/discussion;
- a period or moment of questioning;
- doubt or challenge about the truth or accuracy of a matter;
- "there is a question over his claim to the property";
- Synonyms - doubt
- a formal proposal to a meeting as a topic for discussion and vote;
- "pop the question" - "to make a marriage proposal" - usage - informal, jocular
8 letters in word "question": E I N O Q S T U.
No anagrams for question found in this word list.